Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jessica & Alexia - April 2008

If you are a frequenter of my blog...thank you! Secondly, you have probably seen these two before. Jessica and Alexia were my first non-family photo shoot. Alexia is so cute, and I wanted the opportunity to capture her again. This little girl does not like the outdoors. Both times I have seen her around grass, she has been in tears. Her mom is so sweet, and she is such a cute little girl. I love working with them. She did fall down at the end of our shoot, I hope she's okay!








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carey, you are amazing! My family and I just gathered around the computer going, "Awwwwwww" and then we got to the one with her face scrunched up and busted up laughing! these pictures are awesome you seriously have a gift!!! Can't wait to see the rest!