Saturday, March 22, 2008

Kitties, kitties everywhere! March 2008

I love kitties! I was lucky enough to meet someone who loves kitties as much as I do. When I first moved back to the Central Coast I didn't have anywhere for my little kitties to go. We can't have cats at our house. :( I found this place in Arroyo Grande, CA which is absolutely the Ritz Carlton for kitties. They get their own "condo" and so much TLC. I think for Ames and Alli it was better then being at home.

Be sure to check out www.thecatsnest.net if you ever need to board your cats. There is no better place. Carolee, the wonderful owner of The Cat's Nest, let me come take some pictures that they have there. Some introductions are necessary...

This is Mosey...
This is Margarita...
This is Ruby...
This is Emily....
This is my kitty, Alli....
This is Suki...

No comments: